Thursday, January 05, 2006

Goat Bean Rot - Ampang

Hurrayyyyyyyyyy... Finally FYP for this semester over. I just had my presentation just now at 10.30am .. Computing Application Lab. After presentation went to eat YU WAT again!! hahah second time for this week. This time "John@Shahrul" follow along hahha.

Presentation OVER .. time to start study for my final exam ! 6 days left before final exam begin!! Study study no DOTA!

On the 3rd of January, me eugene kK helios zijian went to Ampang to eat GOAT BEAN ROT @ YONG TAU FU. why i call it goat bean rot? this is becoz HELIOS the creative .. introduce this nice name to me.. hahaha .. make me blur blur when he 1st say it. we rent car to go there .. hahah .. kK say wanna help the rental guy (no business). No one know the way to yong tau fu.

HELIOS the creative guy again ... remember wrongly the place that he went lst time. How can he say AMPANG but the place he went is KEPONG!!?? aiiii .. eugene need to call and ask cheewah the way to our yong tau fu. hahaha ..

Our yong tau fu

cun cun .. nice yong tau fu

OK .. enough with goat bean rot .. now I need to get some nap .. NIGHT TIME study!!

No comments: