Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ulu Yam

1oth Oct ... is Tuesday but not a working day. It is public holiday for Selangor state therefore it is a holiday for the company toooo .... yippie!! Holiday means having FUN. PA team organized a trip to Ulu Yam for BBQ. I just need to pay RM 15 and do nothing :P

8.00am
Jeevan arrived at my condo, we went for a drink while waiting for Ong and Chew's car to arrive.
We had breakfast at Uptown. DIM SUM!!! har kao ... siew mai ... Next Ong brought us to a KOi pond. No one know this place exist.

KOI KOI KOI

10.00am
Batu Caves - One of the itenary for our trip. I never come to Batu Caves ... normally just passed by while on the way back to Kuantan. What I know about Batu Caves is .. need to climb 200++ stairs to reach the top! Tiring. Since is my first time visiting .. kinda excited!!

You will see a lot of "No Exercise In This Area" sign

I reached the top

11.00am
Depart to UluYam from Batu Caves. Chew lead the way coz only he know the way to Ulu Yam. All together 4 cars .. Chew, Chow, Lim and Jeevan. I also not so sure the way to UluYam, they just said on the way to Genting. We stop at Tapak Perkhemahan 2 Sg Tua. Find a nice shady area for BBQ.

I never seen such a CUTE charcoal b4!!! and because of this ppl say I am katak dibawah tempurung.


Cleaning time ...

The food was not that bad ... the best food of the day was Jeevan's mom cooking ... sour cream potato!!! yummy yummy!

Time to get wet ...

I still look ok in the photo ... not to fat. BUT I look very very very fat in the video taken!!! Dont even dare to watch the video twice. A pig acting inside!! hehehe ... Very semangat want to keep fit. Eat less ... exercise more ... exercise exercise ... result in 2 month time.

All in the water

5.oopm
UluYam "loh mee". Chow bring us to this famous "loh mee" restaurant. The loh mee is nice but the Udon black pepper don't have black pepper taste. That one failed!

7.oopm
Tuesday is EarthQuake day, Tuesday is public holiday but not for KL!!! We went to Swensen in Sg.Wang for EARTHQUAKE ice-cream. This is the only branch I know located in KL. 8 people ordered 2 giant Earthquake ice-cream.

layling and me

9.30pm
Arrive home ... TIRED but enjoyed!

No comments: