Saturday, October 28, 2006

CCY - you no GOOD!!!

Saturday - Eugene working ... suddenly think of CHANG CHOY YOON. OK ... sms her ...

ccy: hie. kawan .. apa hal? me nw at library
me: later wan eat? go vege
ccy: dinner or lunch? go where eat?
me: lunch go where eat still dono ... wan or not if don wan i go ta pau
ccy: DUNWAN lo ...

What kind of friend is this? Thought of bringing her go to a nice restaurant for vegetarian but she REJECT!! Everyday asking me and ys when want to treat her. I think the next gathering we can omit ccy .. I think you all will agree right? one square table can only fit 4 people ... if ccy come no place for her to sit. :P

Around 4pm, ccy called asking have I taken my lunch .. this and that .. bla bla bla. CCY plan to go cameron highland this coming holiday. She ask me to sponsor her trip .. do you think after what happened in the morning I still will sponsor her? hahahahha ...

I remembered one day eugene ask me ... "so ... who is your best friend?" without thinking I told him "of course ccy there all". Erm... I think if he ask me again the same question I will answer "the gang - ccy".

p/s: ccy ... you are in big trouble luuuuu, wss also can't help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAN FOONG YIE...
you wanna be like that meh??if eugene no work that day..you will think of me meh??

i stay at library got discussion with coursemates mah..Fight for last minute also cannot meh...who is the person who always ask me study hard n dun 'kap cai' ar...U la..now blame me la..:'(

actually thay day i got sms wys n told her what was happening between you and me..i told her that you wanna 'chang sui' me in ur blog..she said 'dont border her 1st'..hehe...that night i msn saw wss...i told her now our group split to two groups liao..and ask her wanna join which group...me alone n the other one is yyf group...wss say both groups also want...haha...i think still got nice people support me de..