Sunday, October 08, 2006

Paintball == Painball

Finally after talking about paintball for so long ... I GET A chance to TRY it!!!!!

Time : 4PM
Venue: TT sport center Subang
Organizer: KimPoh
Team: MMU vs APIIT

Let's the game begin .....
All together 8 people, devided into 2 groups MMU and APIIT. This is the first time I am playing it. I was sooo scared! Don't even dare to run out to shoot the opponent. Keep hiding. Paintball is tiring, painful and you pay money to get HURT.

Eugene and me

Begging for mercy??

The players ... APIIT(standing) vs MMU

Really had a great time playing it. Don't know when will be my second time to play. And another thing ... I borrowed some gadget from Chew but I left it in the office :( what a waste.

The stains that will last for more than a week!!!!!


Erm ... I wanna play again!!!!

No comments: