Thursday, August 31, 2006

New LOOK

Finally get myself a new bedsheet and quilt cover. Merdeka Sales ... all additional 10%!!! Wake up early in the morning, plan to go swimming fail coz the weather to cooling. Swimming fail means .. fats increase!! This not a good sign. Nevermind no swimming but shopping will burn some calories ... hehehehe.

Mamak or brunch??? Finally choose to eat at MV Chopstick Noodle. The shopping spree begin ... but after eugene bought so many thing .. I got none!! Then went to AUSSINO saw so many design of bedsheet .. sooo nice so colourful!!! wanted to get all backkkkkkkkkkk

blue, yellow, orange

all my soft toy still stay the same. Feel like going to sleep now, try out new bedsheet.

Beside bedsheet .... I bought myself a eye mask from BODY SHOP, winnie the pooh TISSUE :D and BASKIN ROBBIN!!!! 31% wonderful ... rum n raisin .. deliciousssssssssss

Yesterday night saw firework from The Curve, KLCC, Bukit Bintang and also Genting ... my condo have great view!! Those fireworks photo I think will be available at helios blog, go there and check it out.

No comments: