Tuesday, August 22, 2006

100 PLUS


I been coughing for about one week. Say no to COLD drink. NO cold drink and fruits also. Last Saturday went to Puchong, help eugene to paint his room. After kautim everything we went back to Bangsar to have lunch. Lunch at one of the Indian store near his house. I ordered rava thosai and "100 plus tak mau sejuk". eugene ordered thosai telur bawang and also teh o' ais limau. His drink arrived mine not yet .. after 5 min I ask the waiter again .. "100 plus tak sampai lagi la". He went to take and bring it to me. heheheh guess wat ... my 100 plus tak mau sejuk ... really not sejuk !!!! IT IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The canned drink is hot. The waiter make it hot for me ... hahahahhahaha ... they really damn good in service! Tak mau sejuk means PANAS!!! hahahah ... I don't dare to open the drink .. the waiter help me to open it.

Next time must try to order Ice Lemon Tea tak mau sejuk !!! ehhehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be grateful that they didnt boil it for you = )