Sunday, February 19, 2006

Paper that cost RM 20

Went to Sg Wang area yesterday. eugene send his hp to SE service center to change his hp joystick rubber. Called Danny and Min Phey for lunch since they are all there. Lunch at Sushi King, LowYat.

Next ... Sg Wang, walked around with MinPhey she is looking for uNite dress. No lucky ... cant find any suitable dress .. I went into Victoria Music looking for Richie Ren latest album but it is not out yet. sad sad ... I paid RM 20 for pre order ... pay RM 20 for a piece of paper!!!!! hahahha

The paper that cost RM 20

Went back to Bangsar ... order DOMINO's pizza ... finally eugene get his pizza!!! eugene took his stuff and we back to Cyberjaya.

This morning Ah Wai came to Cyberjaya fetch me for breakfast. He fetch people to work at Putrajaya Hospital and he is free ... so come to Cyberjaya fetch me. He will not come to Cyberjaya if he is at Sri Petaling. hahahah....

Actually I need to start with my work but I am very very very lazy that why start blogging ... must start work after this!!! This semester full will programming ... C for parallel processing, C++ for Algorithm Analysis, Java for my FYP, .Net/J2Me for Wireless Computing!!! aduiii headache thinking of those subject!!!

No comments: