Sunday, February 12, 2006

Day 15 CNY - Happy Valentine's Day

Today is the last day of 2006 Chinese New Year. After today I gonna keep fit .. eat too much for this new year!!! Everyday also nice nice food. Last friday when to Nirwana at Bangsar for banana leaf rice (blog about the food soon). Saturday morning went to Jalan Alor for curry mee , afternoon lunch at IKEA ... meatball!!! yum yum ... dinner time eat at those "dai chau" restaurant.

Just now went to MidValley to watch "Keeping Mum" .. movie kinda boring not very funny. At ground floor many people lining up to get roses and apple, valentine's day redemption. All boyfriends line up to get flower for their love one.... but why my boyfriend not lining up for me?? sooo sad... not romantic also ...

Went back to eugene house after MV. hehehe ... surprise surprise ... eugene mom bought me sometime cun ... hahhaha ... handphone strap ... with swarovski crystal inside hahah and a "S" represent my English name.

cun ma?

Eugene suggested to go to look for uNite dress. I saw one dress at The Curve Nichii but didn't buy it because I scare I will wear the same dress with other people... paying RM 269 and same dress with people ... oohhh... really gonna cry. Walk walk at Bangsar and I found my dress!!!! hahahah ... pink color and it is long dress!!! hehehe ... kinda expensive also .. but I like it and eugene also like it. So I got a dress for uNite!!!!

Before came back to Cyberjaya, me and eugene went to SS2 Shabu Shabu King Steamboat for dinner and to celebrate Chinese Valentine's Day and also 14th Feb Valentine's Day. Don't plan to go out on 14th February because ... I also don't know why .. hehe..

Those seafood

My sauce .. taiwan satay sauce and normal chilli sauce

Miso soup and Kimchi soup

Food again

Recently I love eating steamboat so much! Last weekend only went to Serdang for steamboat now steamboat again!!! hehehe

ok CNY gonna end!!! I must keep fit ... study hard ... must do FYP ... don't spend so much money ... I promise I will be a good girl.

No comments: