Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dried Mee (Kon Lo Mee) at Kuantan

I had took the photo long long ago ... before CNY la but lazy want to blog about it. Will introduce another place for makan in Kuantan next time. Now is "kon lo" mee ...This "kon lo mee" is my favourite at Kuantan. I seldom eat wantan mee or "kon lo" mee .. not my favourite food la... but everytime back at Kuantan I will go to this "kon lo" mee stall... Kuantan people will know about this stall .. located at behind the market (pasar). There will be a row of food stall and this shop is the corner shop. What so special about this noodle ... they make the noodle themself and the noodle taste different from the normal noodle that you eat. one thing .. this is NON-HALAL food ... so I can't bring John@Shahrul to try ... hehehhe...

Pork ... Char Siew ...

This is BIG portion

The SMALL really small ... so order BIG when you go there ... but by default when you order they will assume is BIG. hehehe

I gonna be lazy after this .. lepak a while before continue my FYP project. Don't have the mood to start FYP. After FYP need to learn back C++ on how to write linked list ... then day dreaming about my grads trip...

Talking about grads trip ... anyone kind enough to borrow me your backpack bag???? else need to spend money buying one .... hehhe .. any have it? borrow boleh kah??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO chat box?

money earning blog