Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Day

Yesterday after PanaGEEK Hunt over, straight rush up to Genting for Micheal Wong concert. Although it is tiring but I enjoyed it. Kinda get very close to Micheal Wong and able to shake hand with him. :D


At CoffeeBean FirstWorld Hotel - my new skarf :D my pressie ...



my housemate


Early morning woke up, went to Oldtown for breakfast and then went for ice skating. About 8 years did not skate in Sunway Pyramid. But luckily I still know how to skate ... bring my own glove there .. my birthday present.



resting with pf



Bar BQ Plaza - Our destination after skating. super full meal.....

my bearbrick birthday cake

my kuli cutting my birthday cake :D

Thanks to everyone who celebrate my birthday with me, those who sms me and also call me. Love you all soooooooooo much. muaks

2 comments:

Natalie Wong said...

hehe..happy belated birthday :P

Jocelyn said...

woi...happy belated birthday... aha!