Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It is 2008 ...

First day of 2008 ... a new year begin. Did not went to any new year party, i slept around 11PM yesterday. I was back at hometown ... planned to go for stuffed crab with family but it rain quite heavily so cancel it. When I woke up this morning, checked my hp .. about 4 or 5 sms received. All is new year greeting.

The first thing I achieved this year is to buy Bentong ice cream for chow-san, last year on the way back from Kuantan I will stop by Bentong ... but only managed to buy one time for him. So after so many times of failure ... First day of 2008 ... those stooges can try the ice cream.

Let me list down the thing I want to do in 2008 ...

1. Travel to Australia [wss convo in DEC]
2. Apple family Unite [change to MAC]
3. Not to have the annual event?? [not to move house]
4. Travel to Hainan Island
5. Attend language class ... [waiting waiting]
6. Do a gathering with ex-classmate again [high school / uni]
7. Buy a property??
8. Stay HEALTHY all year!!
9. Be Happy all year!!
10. Not work hard but work smart ... earn more $$$$ to achieve above list :P

This is not the end of the list yet ... but this is the top 10 ... I guess.

No comments: