Monday, July 17, 2006

TAIWAN - Taitung

Insect and mosquito bite getting worst ... my leg had uncountable marks!!! oh no ... no short n skirts for at least 2 month until all the marks recovered. After Hualien, we arrived at Taitung.

Green Island
This is a very beautiful island, but the journey to Green Island horrible for me. From Fugang harbour to Green Island it take about 1 hour to arrive, in this one hour I really suffered!!! I didn't took my medicine before boarding the ship. I thought it gonna be OK since I didn't have any trouble during my visit to Lang Tengah. From the moment the ship depart from Fugang harbour, I started to feel sick!!!! VOMIT and feel dizzy for the whole one hour journey!! terrible feel like want to go back Malaysia that moment and also plan to take flight back to Taitung from Green Island.

Still OK at this moment ...

All masuk penjara!!!

situ visit teeyoong at GI prison .. taking to each other

TY famous avatar pose

Star Sand given to us by local (our snorkeling instructor)

Road to paradise

On top of the hill

The sea ... with my XXXX .... yuck

SunRise Ocean Bed Hot Spring

We woke up at 4.30am to enjoy the sunrise at this hot spring

In front of our hotel

Peaceful

Our scooter ... rented

me, loosin and jim

ShanXianTai
The place that I wanted to go so much ... why? because I saw the bridge is very unique facing the sea. But after getting there, it didn't turn out to be that great.

Anything special?

cutie
Walk walk walk

So near yet so far

After ShanXianThai, we went to Water Up Rising. Normally water will flow downward but this the water flow upward. Didn't post any photo coz hard to see the flow. Then next to SiaoYeLiu.

That all from Taitung, next will be KoahSiong.

My phone bill will be out soon .... going to sum up all my roaming charge!!!!!

No comments: