Wednesday, July 27, 2005

STEALTH - Movie premier (GSC TimeSquare)

STEALTH special movie premier (organized by Kenny Roger Roaster) was held yesterday at TimeSquare, KLCC and One Utama. "Egg" told me about the part time vacant is still available for the event. MS and I took the job. We went to TimeSquare after our work at SAI. The traffic is quite clear, we arrive early and did some window shopping. "Egg" arrive one hour later and we had our dinner at McDonalds (boss treat). We change to the crew t-shirt and given a "SECURITY TAG"


My working TAG
I was assigned to guard the "PREMIERE Class". That was an easy job cause there is only about 60 patron for that cinema compare to the normal cinema about 400 patron. My job is just to check the ladies handbag for camera phone and other recording device. No camera phone and other recording device is allowed. The is premier therefore the security is very strict. All the patron need to scan through before they are allowed to enter the cinema. Some of them do not willing to surrender their phone, giving lots of reason. "My baby at home, scare emergency call" , "I am waiting for some emergency phone call" and bla bla bla... but to enter the cinema all the camera phone need to be surrender.
After all the movie start, I were allowed to enter the cinema but need to stand in front to watch. After a few minutes standing, I got headache!!! Didn't really wacth the show. Stay outside the cinema enjoy the muffin brought by Kenny Roger!!! My other colleague when in to scan for people who doing illegal recording. hehhehe .. using binocular to check ~~ geng ler.. The show about 2 hours. After all the people have left the hall, we were allowed to home. Work for about 3 and the half hours, I was paid RM 60 (still waiting for my pay).
Arrive Cyberjaya about 12.20am (35 minutes driving from TimeSquare). It was tired! Whole day not in the house but I enjoyed the work. Get some new experience.. Hope they will have other job for me ... thanx "EGG"

No comments: