Friday, July 29, 2005

Resign - Today is the last day

Someone had resigned from my internship company. Today is his last day. I feel pity towards him this few day, I not sure why but the feeling is there. Many thing happened this week, and as for the conlcusion someone resign from the company. Arguement, back fired, defend, urgent meeting .... everything .. END!

He treat me lunch at Brickfield. Indian food .. banana leaf rice, the food serve in that shop taste good and they have a lot variety for me to choose. Had a great lunch with him. My stomach was super full and feel like vomit everything out. He said no need to thank him for the lunch, just remember that lunch. If I ever visit that shop again, he said I will remember the lunch with him. Will I remember? Sure I will, the food, the people, the purpose and the enviroment.

He is the one that always say "Can you please ...." , he is my GM.

1 comment:

美翔 said...

dunno why.. i do feel pity on him.. and got some hope towards that he dun go coz we will be in dilemma n also spy by the bigz guy ..R
so scare...:-S