Thursday, February 14, 2008

Insomnia

2.43AM ... still awake!!!

Just now went for "Hoi Gong Dinner" with housemate++ ... when to this restaurant CWZJ in Kuchai Lama. The food was superb compare to the company Sau Gong lunch at Imperial Palace. Food was food ... and the price also reasonable.

This is the first time trying wine white. The taste nothing much different compare to red wine but ... I am very very fresh now ... Cant sleep!! Aiyooo .. Will get headache tomorrow.

Hope in 15 minutes time I can go into my slumberland ... hehehhe ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw can help me bk a proper hotel? i aldy bk transport. aniway my hp. no tukar to 92273010. Calvin

FoongYie said...

erm ... what kind of hotel you prefer?

Anonymous said...

helllo, qin chai ani. good location but cheap, erm abt 100-150RM for 2 night, okay onot? will u be woching the F1? how much is a tix huh? i tink i only can woch the SAT one cos my bus balik SGP @ 2pm on sun. =( (calvin)