Wednesday, December 12, 2007

RIP

I'm gonna miss you.

I thought it is a joke when someone informed me about the news. I keep asking "are you serious?". Seriously I hope it is just a joke... It is hard to inform others, my hand shaking my mind blank.

This morning went to office, walked pass your cube ... empty. Even your tag gone. :(

During project discussion, kok mention about next week training. I remembered we promise to carpool together. I guess I will be going there alone.

Our new project just start, although we are in diferent project but both our task is same. we discuss about how we can share our task how we can share our code how to reduce both our workload.

PanaGEEK Qualifying Round is just few days away. We have work together as a team to prepare all the stuff. Calling the participant together ... open booth together ... and gossiping about other. The whole team will make sure this event will be successful with your guidance.

I think what I missed most will be you send me link from chuisui.com sharing all those dirty jokes. Guess no one will be sending me anymore this link.

WeiQiang ... my friend rest in peace.

1 comment:

天才小厨师 said...

its such a grief to lost a friend and a good colleague...RIP.