Thursday, November 22, 2007

Rebate on RED plate

Sunway Pyramid - Sakae Sushi

Early morning while driving to office suddenly got the craving for sushi and decided dinner must go for it. The day before shuiyu told me about Sakae promotion. 100% rebate on RED plate.

zj, pf, sf and me depart from Puchong around 7.30pm. kK got other date so he did not join. While eating half way keelang called saying she is Q-ing outside, I asked her to join us since the table is for 6 people.
pf and zj

me and sf

keelang and husband

Our aim is only for RED plate no other than that. shuiyu and gf manage to get back RM100 cash voucher. We all 6 people and mange to get back RM200 cash voucher. 34 RED plates RM200.60.

Sashimi

My favourite baby octupus

Nigiri sushi

Really satisfied with this dinner. Will return soon to use the cash voucher.

No comments: