Monday, August 13, 2007

Gonna be Home Alone

Home Alone ... soon.

Middle of September, I am gonna be home alone. Abandon by my housemate. Left behind by them. My housemate going to PHUKET!!! Not for 2 or 3 days but for 1 week. *sob* *sob*

I wish I could join them. Backpacking to PHUKET ... I really miss my backpacking days. I miss Taiwan, miss the pudding. Back to Phuket, I heard they are going for BUNGEE JUMP, water rafting, parasailing and many more water sports. Bungee jump is the activity that I am aiming for, I might not dare to jump at that moment but I wanna go and try. ~FLY FREE~

Dear housemate,

Please remember me when you are enyoying at Phuket. Buy me some souvenir. Miss me while you are there. (I don't think you gonna miss me) I will surely miss everyone coz I will be alone.

Lonely,
FoongYie

No comments: