Friday, November 10, 2006

Awake

1.55am:
I am still awake at this moment. I try to get a nice sleep since 11.45pm but I am still awake now. Maybe is because the "ximut tea" that I had at Oldtown Kopitiam for dinner just now. I am tired but my mind still awake :( gonna be panda for tomorrow. Might fall asleep during .Net training tomorrow. ~sigh~

Nowadays student getting more and more violent. Because of small matter, thinking of revenge. This happened to my brother. Someone hit him today in the school ... I was shock getting the news from my mom. But the detail of the story, need to call and ask my brother tomorrow. What I know is my parent will be going to meet the principal tomorrow. My mom told me that my dad might want to make a police report on that. Kinda curious what will happen.

2.08am:
I still can't sleep ... maybe one episode of Heroes might help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a good night sleep... I'm awake, sad....sk

FoongYie said...

Don't know how long will i survive today. I think I sleep around 5am and wake up at 7.30am!!!!!