Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A mail for me

Early in the morning the posmen already arrive at my doorstep to deliver my mail. I ordered 8 pieces of rechargable battery ... aii.. spend money again but then I need it for my Taiwan trip. My previous battery all oledi die!

With the help of helios ... get my battery. He is the one introduce me to this battery. Very long lasting. I keep taking photo , photo and photo ... but the battery is still alive to support my camera.

My battery with battery holder

I still have a lot of photo haven upload ... lazy to edit! Photo in the campus ... and also outing with 3 lonely people .

1 comment:

Arron said...

inorder to preserve tha batt. u will have to charge them week basis. If u dint use them do not place them in the digital stuff. Kept them outside. charge them. They discharge even faster when their are not in use. hehee..