Tuesday, October 25, 2005

BBQ at Port Dickson

Finally I post about my PD trip (7OCT - 8OCT). I drove from Kuantan on 7th OCT with eugene. Went to eat "yuwat" at Serdang, back to Cyberjaya to pack some of my stuff and off we go~~. I waited for others at the Port Dickson exit. 16 people for for this trip ... Me, Eugene, C2, Chean Siong, Jim Huay, Jim Huay's girl, Zhi Chao, Su Jin, Xiao Xin, Meng Pek, Eric, Carrie, Chang Zer, Tze Min, Ah Miao & Meng Wei. Those engine student just finish exam on the 6th OCT.

Check in at Pearl Villa Resort (this place is introduce by kK).


Banana Boat time, I didnt go for it because I have tried it during January Intake with kk and the gang at the same place.


After boating is CAPTAIN ball time................



Night time BBQ of course ... I am super hungry waiting for food!!! No other food beside those need to BBQ

No comments: